Caravan Gas Safety Certificate
Caravans and Camper trailers that are fitted with brakes will require a Roadworthy Safety Certificate and a Caravan Gas Safety Certificate to transfer registration in Queensland QLD. If you are registering a Caravan or camper trailer in Queensland you will need a roadworthy RWC safety certificate and Caravan Gas Safety Certificate to apply for Queensland QLD registration.
- Is there a compliance label fixed to the caravan in a visible location?write my essay online i need an essay now
- The compliance label is a statement from the gas fitter confirming compliance with regulatory requirements. It includes additional important information such as gas fitter’s details, Notice of Completion number and installation date.
- The customer should also receive a copy of the Notice of Completion specifying that the work complies with the regulations.
- Does the caravan have adequate fixed ventilation? Ensure these ventilation openings are never blocked off.
- High pressure appliances (camping and portable equipment) are not permanently installed in a caravan.