Caravan Gas Safety Certificates

John Watson Plumbers are licensed to provide Caravan Gas Safety Certificates

In Queensland you are LEGALLY required to supply a Caravan Gas Certificate when transferring ownership or registration details of a Caravan or Camper Trailer – John Watson Plumbers are licensed to provide you with a Caravan Gas Certificate.

If your Caravan / Trailer has a PERMANENTLY plumbed gas supply, you are required to supply a Caravan Gas Safety Certificate for the sale of the Trailer.

You are entitled to tow your caravan or trailer from your premises to ours while it is unregistered, providing you have completed a vehicle registration form. Our service is thorough and professional and the Caravan Gas Safety Certificates ensure your van is compliant with all the elements required.